Jenny's Reviews > A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams

A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams by Belzebuub

F_50x66
Aug 13, 11

I first read this book when I was interested in learning about astral projection, and I was amazed at the results.

This author really knows what he's talking about. I found the book to be extremely clear and detailed, but focusing on what is essential for someone to learn to experience astral travel for themselves. It's very down to earth and practical; organized into a 9 week exercise program format aimed at preparing a person to be successful at astral travelling on a consistent basis.

It is mentioned in the book that there's something like a 67% success rate for people who followed this program - I can definitely say that it has worked for me, and continues to work as I continue to practice the techniques I learned from it.

As a perk, there are a lot of useful tips and techniques in this book that I haven't come across in other sources on astral projection and it also has a very unique dream symbol guide attached, which I keep by my bedside and find very useful.

Definitely two thumbs up!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Connelly I have been told for years by psychics etc that I astral travel, would u recommend it for me? sounds interesting

Jenny Hi Kerry. Thanks for your comment. Yes, I definitely think this book is a great resource for learning to astral travel.

The author actually published some of the content as articles on his website, which you can see here to get started: http://belsebuub.com/articles (under the Out-of-Body Experiences and Dreams section, and also under Exercises).

An announcement was also recently made on that site that the book will actually soon be re-released as a free ebook, so you may soon be able to get it for free and check it out for yourself :-)

message 3: by Kerry (new) - added it

Kerry Connelly oh wonderful thanks so much for that info!