Barbara ★'s Reviews > Vampires Not Invited

Vampires Not Invited by Cheyenne McCray

1968285
I was rather disappointed in this installment. Nyx is really getting on my nerves. She's a hotdog and insists on going into danger without her team again and again. WTF is up with that? It was also incredibly repetitive. Nyx found something out, verified it with the sprites which necessitated repeating every darn thing, then she told Rodan word by word the entire thing again, then Rodan got the group of Night Trackers together and once again repeated the entire darn thing. It took up a lot of unnecessary pages and was just plain irritating. I also thought it was ridiculous after the vamps got hold of something really dangerous that Nyx and Adam had time to get a little before worrying about the problem.

All in all an okay story line but not executed as well as Ms. McCray usually puts her stories together. I'm hoping that the Zombie book will be better though I'm not holding out much hope because I'm not really into zombies.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampires Not Invited.