Colleen Houck's Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

Aug 20, 11

bookshelves: paranormal
Read from August 13 to 20, 2011

Zombie romance? The very idea of this book intrigued me. Amy was one of the authors joining me on the YA Scavenger Hunt and I hurried out to pick up her book shortly after that. I loved getting a tour of Paris and sitting at a cafe reading with the main character. The idea of the revenants and their enemies the numa was great! Love the cover too.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elaine (new) - added it

Elaine I am curious on what you think of this book. I have it checked out of the library but haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Holli Reading this one later this weekend! :)

Hannah Nordyke yay this book was amazing. I loved it

Melody Highly recommended I read it and I thought it was Amazing and totally worth the time!

Makenzie Mueller i lovvvved this book.

Shelley Chastagner Your going to LOVE this one! Excellent read. Be forewarned it is hard to wait for the second one. Almost as hard as waiting for Tiger's Voyage to come out.

message 7: by Elaine (new) - added it

Elaine Then I will need to put this one on my list of books too read! Thanks everyone for your comments! It is nice to know what others think about a book before wasting time reading it if it isn't worth reading :)

message 8: by Jenna (new) - added it

Jenna (Bookiemoji) Want a book on zombie love? Try Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion.

Holli I loved this book, but zombies was not at all the way I looked at Vincent and his friends. More like modern day guardian angels! :)

Kristina Snyder I loved this book also!!!! I loved the characters!!!

Holli Jules is shameless! LOVE HIM TO PIECES! Ambrose has a side splitting sence of humor! Vincent, well he is just irresistable!

Samatha daley cant wait to read it sound like it a good book

Holli You won't be disappointed, Samatha! It was a good distraction while I wait for Colleen's, Voyage to be released! :)

Kristina Snyder Can't wait to read Tiger's Voyage!!!! I wish it was releasing earlier!!!

Holli You and me both, sister! :)

Kristina Snyder LOL That happens sometimes!!!!