Tonia Houston's Reviews > Compulsion

Compulsion by K.B. Miller

Oct 22, 12

Read from December 09, 2011 to October 17, 2012

I first met author KB Miller online last year. Her vivacious personality and the relationship she shares with her readers drew me in. I recently re-read Compulsion, the first in The Moon Coven series, and Haunted Moon, a novella. Again, the Moon family’s core values resonated with me. I enjoyed KB Miller’s light writing style and her presentation of strong, family oriented cast of characters. Lilyann Moon, the main character, discovers her witchy-twitchy heritage and meets her love interest, Mason. I love that these stories are ones I’m comfortable sharing with my daughters- the battle scenes provide emotional impact without unnecessary gore, and though the couple shares lots of kisses, the author leaves a lot behind closed doors(and thus, lots to the imagination!).

I recommend this series to the paranormal-loving set that enjoys a frothy, romantic read. All the better if you curl up with some of Paula Deen’s Pumpkin Bars(recipe here) and a cup of java. (Warning: Lilyann’s love for all thing caffeinated will have you jonesing for your favorite beverage)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Compulsion.