Fedora's Reviews > Flawless

Flawless by Carrie Lofty

U 50x66
Aug 13, 11

Read on August 13, 2011

So much to recommend this book to me so far--an estranged couple thrown together to meet a challenge; the sparring and sizzling tension that results; a dissolute rake with the motivation to reform (the promise of redemption is a favorite theme for me); the idea of revenge that may prove to be ultimately irresistible to both parties; a wild and fascinating setting; a chance for both the hero and heroine to prove their mettle... I am enjoying this very much so far. (about halfway now...)

Now that I've finished, I can say that Ms. Lofty delivers--a very satisfying resolution for the plot and for Viv Christie and Miles Bancroft. Solid character development, scorching love scenes, Flawless has it all.

Viv's one of four siblings, and is actually an illegitimate child that her father adopted. Her real background has been kept a secret from society and is a nightmare she struggles to keep hidden. Miles is a viscount, used to the power and privilege afforded that rank.

It's a treat to see them come to know and trust each other in a shared battle to prevail. This is the first of four books (one about each of the Christie siblings) and I can't wait for them all.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flawless.