Katrina's Reviews > Watched

Watched by Sharde Richardson

Aug 12, 2011

bookshelves: to-read
Read in September, 2011

A captivating and certainly intriguing urban fantasy, filled with a world of paranormals, a mysterious hotty, and an ordinary girl who thought she lived an ordinary world till one dark night;death came knocking at her door.Sharde has woven mystery and intriguing parnanormalsthroughout that keeps you on the edge of your seat in sheer anticpation. A read that Im sure will keep your interest piqued from the begining. At first I did find it hard to get into, but the mystery of it all keeps your interest buzzin - you must take word for word and venture on, emotions are portrayed in such depth - its kinda creepy and scary = dont get me wrong this created the intended depth - its also an introduction into how Mikayla met her destiny and her world around her changes. Moments where you find yourself giggling from the characters sense of humour, a q-tip addict Im sure you will find amusing, and a smoking hotty that Im certain you will keep your interest enhanced !!! ** Im definelty fascinted with his healing methods ** wink wink **

Overall a must read, a little on the dark side, intriguing storyline, and twists, n turns at every page to keep you friskly reading to find out more !! The climax left us hanging and I certainly cant wait till book 2 !!!!

4 1/2 stars !!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Watched.

Laura the Highland Hussy Great review :)

Tracey It was because of your rating I bought the book...thanks and great review

Katrina Oh thats great !! I wasnt sure if my review showed up or not ..I reposted it again today. !

I have a comp atm over at my blog if you have any friends interested I have a few copies to giveway in e format :) Interview with Sharde and giveaway !!!

www.pageflipperz.blogspot.com