Noni Fro (Janon)'s Reviews > Ral's Woman

Ral's Woman by Laurann Dohner

Aug 12, 11

Read in August, 2011

This book starts out with Ariel an earthling who gets taken by Aliens from the planet Anzon. These Anzon Aliens are trying to find other species of women for them to be compatible to breed with. The Anzon Race finds her incompatible for breeding so she becomes the price for the Zorn Aliens. Zorns are another alien race that were captured by the Anzon's and taken back to their planet as slaves.

During a fight for the girl - Ral from Zorn wins Ariel. He claims his prize and now he wants to see if Ariel is up to his species "breeding" standards. Ral instantly becomes bonded or mated to Ariel and she finds a loving, caring protector in Ral. Little does Ariel know that Ral and the Zorns have planned an escape from Anzon and plan to take her with them..

First off I would like to mention that I really don't read or care for Sci-fi Romance. I always stay clear of them - but this book really captured my attention. I think this book paid more attention to the romance then the sci-fi details, which I loved. The love scenes are racy but very well written. Ral is a total Alpha Alien - all the way down to the famous alpha line of "mine".

For the Sci-Fi fans who like it heavy on romance I would recommend this quick read. This book is the first in the series - and I look forward to reading more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ral's Woman.