Holli's Reviews > The Iron Knight

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

Aug 11, 2011

bookshelves: i-own, favorites, audio-books
Read from October 25 to 30, 2011 — I own a copy

This was the BEST ending of a series I have EVER come across in all my reading!

Julie Kagawa wasted no time in The Iron Knight, with action and adventure beyond my expectation. As always, Puck had me in stitches, and Ash left me breathless. This was the best installment out of The Iron Fey series, and what better way to wrap up such an amazing adventure! BRILLIANT!

FIVE STARS!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Iron Knight.

10/25/2011 page 20
5.0% "Two of my favorite men! Can't wait to go on this journey! Puck already has me giggling!" 9 comments
10/26/2011 page 35
9.0% "Packed full of action already!"
10/26/2011 page 81
21.0% "HOLY CRAP!"
10/26/2011 page 110
28.0% "Um .... yeah. Sucks to be Ash!"
10/27/2011 page 110
28.0% "112- I want to tattoo MEGHAN on Ariella's forehead so every time Ash looks at her, he remembers his heart! :/" 9 comments
show 5 hidden updates…

message 1: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder Mine just shipped with Awake at Dawn!!!! Can't wait to see how this one goes!!!

Holli Awake at Dawn is being delivered to my door today! I CANT WAIT!

message 3: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder Wow!!! Your books get there quickly. I do the free shipping so mine won't be here until around the 28th.

Holli I have a membership. Mine's shipped within 1-3 days. :)

message 5: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder I'll have to do the member ship then. Doe Barnes and Noble to the lowest preorder price like Amazon? I preorder mine sometimes months before and whatever the lowest price the book drops to is what I get it for.

Holli I'm not sure. I never paid much attention to it before. I use my membership and there are always Barnes and Noble coupons online for 10-15 percent off books, so I use that on top of what I purchase. Plus I get free express shipping. So most the time I order from B&N unless it's something I can only get through Amazon.

message 7: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder I want to try to win Until I Die ARC. How are you all making that your profile picture. I had to take a picture of Tiger's Curse because I was doing something wrong.

Holli I clicked on the picture to enlarge it, ... then right clicked on my mouse to save a copy of it to my computer. :)

♥Rachel♥ It looks like we're all going to have the same profile picture for a while! :)

Kristina, you have to get yours changed!

Holli LMAO! We are going to have to actually look at the name and not the picture to figure out who is who! Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! Amy is going to LOVE it! :)

message 11: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder That's what Rachel said to do. I'll have it on there tonight. I have to finish my book. I don't want it to end. I know!!! I have to keep looking at the names to see who I am replying to.

Holli :)

message 13: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder So can't wait to read this!!!!

message 14: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder My Voyage just shipped Holli!!!!! So excited!!!! Squealing and I don't even have the book yet. LOL

Holli AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder Can't wait!!!!! What ever book I am on will be paused until I finish Voyage!!!

Amber I can not wait to read Iron Knight!! and i totally agree Kristina Voyage is top priority as soon as i get it..lol

message 18: by Kristina (new) - added it

Kristina Snyder That's right Amber!!!! LOL My Voyage will be here Tuesday. Can't wait. Iron Knight is going to be amazing.