Cheeyee's Reviews > Lucky Girl

bookshelves: 2011, fiction, chic-lit
Read on August 15, 2011

Review At: I Read, I Think, I Share

Review Date: 15 Aug 2011

Review URL: http://littlemermybooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/lucky-girl-by-cate-lord.html.

Summary:

Normally I won't choose to read Chic lit. But I did not regret reading this book. In fact, I quite enjoy reading it. It is light-hearted and easy read. It's fun reading what's inside Jessica's mind, although I found some of her imaginations were hilarious. Despite fussing about the extra 10 pounds, I like that she did not cut down on her food intake and her cravings on something sweet. While Nick was projected as playboy by Jessica's cousins, I don't think it mentioned what made Nick attracted to Jess besides that they had met 2 years ago during that one night at the bar and they were physically attracted. Besides that I also think their relationship was too fast. But put this aside, if you want something light and funny, this is a book for you.

I rate it 3 out of 5 stars.

Note: I receive the ARC of this book from the publisher via Net Gallery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lucky Girl.