Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Pleasure with Purpose

Pleasure with Purpose by Lisa Renee Jones

Aug 19, 2011

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, romance-romance, sexy-romance, novella-romance

Heather and her best friend Brenda has been friends since their teenage years. She has also been in love and has fantasized about her best friend's brother, Brad, for a long time. The feeling is mutual for Brad as well but both are too worried about their friendship and Brenda's reaction. With a friend’s wedding coming up Brenda has convinced Heather to go on a manhunt at the wedding for a hot sexy guy that can give her her first human contact orgasm. Brad hearing this feels it is his duty to protect Heather since he has known her like a sister. Overtime both Brad and Heather will begin a little secret affair that will excite them both.

This was a short novella but it was so very cute, sweet, and sexy. I do find myself in love with stories about old childhood crushes that later connects in adulthood. This read was not an erotica but it was still very much enjoyable with the author throwing in sexy scenes. I did enjoy Heather's Basic instinct /Sharon Stone moment with Brad, definitely sexy. I also enjoyed the limo ride and the wedding storage room scene. It also had the perfect ending.

Storyline: GOOD
Intimacy: FAIR to GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD
Ebook length: 1141

**********************
"LIKE" @ --> www.Facebook.com/romance.novel.junkies , this is our fan page dedicated to book reviews.

"JOIN" our group here --> www.facebook.com/groups/47100110777?ap=1 this is our group that has 600+ members. This group includes authors and avid readers who would love to hear about new books and opinions. We are also on goodreads.... ..

"LIKE" @ ----> www.Facebook.com/the.romance.novel.au...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure with Purpose.