Lyn's Reviews > Race Against Time (CBC Massey Lectures Series)

Race Against Time (CBC Massey Lectures Series) by Stephen    Lewis

Aug 10, 2011

Read in August, 2011

This book was an amazing read on so many levels. Stephen Lewis is a humanitarian who has dedicated his life to the fight against the HIV/AIDS pandemic and for advocating for the most vulnerable members of the humanrace in the most challenging nations on the planet. To say he is inpirational is a gross understatement -- he rocks you to the core with his passion and resolve and unfledging commitment to this cause. He is the voice of outrage at our inaction to solve what he believes are solvable problems facing humankind. He is master of the English language and for those of us who have a love affair with words and language, his are delicious. He provokes thought; he throws down the gauntlet and he reminds us what it means to be a loving, caring, compassion member of the tribe that is the human race. If you enjoy non fiction and you have an interest in the world around you, you will enjoy this collection of lectures from a great Canadian - and a personal hero of mine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Race Against Time (CBC Massey Lectures Series).