Mariana Bezerra's Reviews > Wither

Feb 17, 12

bookshelves: favorites, read-in-2011
Read on December 31, 2011

My Thoughts:

I had my sights on this book for awhile. The first time I read the summary it totally blow me away. It’s completely different from everything that I’ve so far and I some way is disturbing, but so interesting.

When Rhine was kidnapped I started to really feel sorry for her. She lost her parents and in the end couldn’t get in touch with her twin brother. After I realized that she was supposed to marry a rich man, OMG, things started to really freak me out.

The author kept the story well paced and I didn’t even felt the time passing, but when I was nearing the end I realized that Rhine spend an hole year kidnapped.

Linden is cross to me, some moments I believed in his love for Rhine and others just kept me thinking that he was playing her and still don’t know how I feel about him. But his father I definily hate. I understand that science needs some tests, but he treats everybody as nothing and that made me hate him.

Can’t wait for Fever, because this one was like one taste of a perfect desert.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wither.

12/31
100.0% "Couldn't stop, started last night and went bed really late because I needed to know what was going to happen with Rhine. One of the best books I read this year. Last read of 2011."
01/26 marked as: read2011