Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson's Reviews > Cat O' Nine Tails

Cat O' Nine Tails by Patricia Leever

Aug 10, 2011

Read from August 24 to 26, 2011 — I own a copy

Orrin Welsh, a pirate hunter, out to rid the world of the horrible creatures who murdered the people of his village. He and his brother, Kale set sail to the oceans to seize Aeron Lynch, a she-pirate, whom Orrin had a run in not two years earlier. The Queen has commissioned the brothers to bring the wretched she-pirate to justice. Orrin gets captured instead by Aeron's crew, on her private island.

Aeron, a strong-willed pirate, can bring the mightiest of men down to his knees, enraptured by her beauty. But no man has been able to make her forget the pirate hunter who she encountered 2 years ago, the one with the bluest of eyes. Now that she has him in custody on her island, will he trick her and take her back to the queen? Or will the attraction that is building between the two grow to something more?

I have never, that I can recall, read a pirate story before. And what fun it was. I enjoyed it so much I thought I would look into more pirate-based books. Cat O' Nine Tails was so wonderful and engulfing I had it read within 3 days. The romance that came to life in this story was truly amazing. (Where is my pirate hunter?? ) And the secrets from Aeron's past will leave you in shock. (I was hurting so much for her.) The characters were so amazingly written, you felt you knew each and everyone of them personally by the end of the book. Extraordinary storyline, seductive romance, gorgeous men...what more could a reader ask for?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cat O' Nine Tails.

08/25/2011 page 90
08/26/2011 page 141
70.5% "141 out of 221 :)"