Derekica Snake's Reviews > Three Wolves Mountain

Three Wolves Mountain by Bohra Naono

Aug 21, 11

Read in January, 2009

Well this is a pain in the ass. I wrote a review and it's not here. Argh. Sure all my good stuff is gone.

So, there's this hot socially maladjusted gravekeeper/teahouse owner who is in a mode of self destruction while he waits to die so he can be with his brother who committed suicide when he was just a little tyke. The reason why the bro decided to shuffle off this mortal coil was that the guardians who were supposed to look after them were sexually abusing him. Needless to say when the older brother was gone, they moved on to the little guy. So the end result is gravekeeper doesn't have any emotional attachment to people.

Which is good because werewolves show up. Both are from a union of human and werewolf but the oldest can change into a wolf, but not into a human (got a wolf head) and the youngest gets a tail and ears and some bitchin claws. The smallest werewolf sees the gravekeeper and goes into heat and decides to make him his own...from there on, any peace and quiet the gravekeeper had or wanted is gone.

Why 5 stars? I cried. Damn, I cried a couple of times. This is why I don't listen to country music. Bawls, sniffles and the like. Also Bohra Naono is an amazing artist who can draw *pretty* but likes those characters that are a little physically mangled or spiritually scarred.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three Wolves Mountain.