M.A. Comley's Reviews > Trafficked: The Diary of a Sex Slave

Trafficked by Sibel Hodge

Aug 10, 11

Read in August, 2011

I first discovered Sibel as a chick-lit author and was amazed by her writing.

This was a heart-wrenching read told from a Sex worker's POV and in diary format. It's an exceptional read and has highlighted a vile trade.

I take my hat off to you, Sibel on an amazing job well done.

Mel

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trafficked.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Judi (new)

Judi Coltman Just saw this posted on your FB as well and took a look. Quite the genre departure but I am excited to read it!

M.A. Comley Judi wrote: "Just saw this posted on your FB as well and took a look. Quite the genre departure but I am excited to read it!"

You won't be disappointed, Judi, it's incredible. I bet you cry whilst reading it. ;-)

message 3: by Judi (new)

Judi Coltman I bet I do too. I am reading "A Stolen Life" right now and aching for this little girl (Jaycee Dugard) locked up as a sex slave to a monster.

M.A. Comley Judi wrote: "I bet I do too. I am reading "A Stolen Life" right now and aching for this little girl (Jaycee Dugard) locked up as a sex slave to a monster."

I'll have to check it out Judi, I highlighted the awful sex-trafficking trade in Impeding Justice, was in tears when I wrote some of the scenes. ;-(

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Bode Thank you for the recommendation Mel! I've put this book on my TO READ list. It sounds gripping!