Ibjoy1953's Reviews > The Story for Little Ones: Discover the Bible in Pictures

The Story for Little Ones by Josee Masse

U_50x66
Aug 09, 11

Read in August, 2011

The Story For Little Ones is a wonderful book with full color illustrations that brings the Bible to life for young readers with thirty one stories from the Old and New Testament. This book starts In the Beginning and goes through Christ’s Return with stories of David, Samuel, Esther, Baby Jesus, Paul, Jesus and the Children and many more. The stories are told in a child-like way making them fun, interesting and exciting to read and listen to.

What can I say except WOW! I love, love, love this Bible Story Book!! The illustrations by Josee Masse are totally awesome! The vibrant and muted colors blend beautifully together making them pleasing to the eyes and fun to look at. I love the child like people and animals, houses and landscapes the artist creates, giving a child like feeling to the wonderful and precious Word of God. What an awesome way to teach children about God and His Word. I appreciate Zondervan publishing an awesome Bible Story book like this that I can use to teach my 2 year old niece about our Lord. She loves it! She loves the pictures, people, animals, water, landscapes, and she calls it hers. “It’s all mine” she says!

I highly recommend this adorable Bible story book for your child’s library. This would be a really good addition to a children’s Sunday School class as well.

I received this book free from Zondervan to read and review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 55

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Story for Little Ones.