Jenny (Reading Envy)'s Reviews > Postcards from a Dead Girl

Postcards from a Dead Girl by Kirk Farber

Aug 21, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, read2011
Read from August 20 to 21, 2011

I picked this up when iBooks put some titles on sale for 99cents, and I'm glad I did! This was a quick read, but I was never quite sure I knew if the main character, Sid, was crazy or if the world around him was. (That question gets answered around the time he starts playing in the mud, really). His girlfriend is dead, and so are his parents, and he is working a telemarketing job, which would make anyone insane.

The older sister reminds me so much of the older sister character on Wilifred, down to the profession. I'm also not sure the postcard mystery gets solved (did I miss it?)

I hope to see more from this author. From his author info, it sounds like he works at a library for his day job.

"The postcard is everything, but looks like nothing. An inconsequential sheet of pressed pulp decorated with a few drops of ink, it barely exists in the physical realm. But this one has got hold of something inside of me that feels like forever."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Postcards from a Dead Girl.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by robyn (new) - added it

robyn i bought this book ages ago and it sits on the TBR dresser. your review moves it up on the list.

Jenny (Reading Envy) It goes by really quickly.