Mariana Bezerra's Reviews > Lord of Misrule

Mar 18, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012, favorites
Read from March 08 to 10, 2012

My Thoughts:

I loved the cyclone, it made things way more dramatic and sad for some parts. I also had a love/hate toward Amelie during the hole book. I could never tell in witch side she was and Claire looked to be on the same page as me.

I liked Bishop, because he’s true evil and his character showed exactly what I expected. Since I didn’t really knew about his past (during the book we get to figure) on very begging it was interesting to understand and try to anticipate what he would do and why the vampires acted that way, all fearing even Amelie and Oliver.

Claire tries to save the world once again and Bishop takes her as his pet, againts her will. Just to piss Amelie and takes the city. Claire is still sixteen and continues with her normal life, going to college and trying to discover a drug for the vampires.

Michael as always perfect, I never know what to expect from him. And now that he’s allied to Amelie is even more surprising. For the record, since the beginning I thought that was not the way he usually acted so something was definily different.
Shane was a bit absent in this book so I don’t really have much to say. But I loved another book from this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lord of Misrule.

05/12 marked as: read