Nicole Bedford's Reviews > Definitely Dead

Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

Aug 09, 11

I absolutely knew there was a reason I did not like Bill Compton from the start, and this book proved me right. Talk about betrayal of the worst kind. I felt so bad for Sookie, but thought it was good for her to know the truth and finally be able to severe the tie with Bill once and for all. This wasn't my fav out of the bunch but I did like the storyline and it was action packed.

Honestly Quinn sounds like a little slice of heaven, his introduction was welcomed by me with open arms. I truely love his style even though I am all team Eric and I hope that somehow her and Eric end up back together *fingers crossed*.

This novel though seems to be unravelling and revealing some key things now as the saga progresses. It seems as if Charlaine is slowly allowing us to learn little by little about the Supernatural world and the vampire world. I was surprised to find out that Sookie has fairy blood in her and I am very intrigued to know why Claudine was charged as her fairy godmother specifically? I'm really loving this series and if you haven't jumped on it yet....you seriously need to catch up!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Definitely Dead.