Shell's Reviews > Cut & Run

Cut & Run by Abigail Roux

Nov 08, 11

bookshelves: mm-romance, series, thriller, ebooks
Read from November 04 to 08, 2011, read count: 2

This book was highly recommended, and I just couldn't do more than find it okay. The H/H were very believeable as FBI special agents, and the mystery/action scenes were well drawn, but I wanted more than just really hot sex between the two. There was a distinct lack of intimacy which I wish they had included. I've been urged to read the next book in the series were there is more of that aspect so I'll continue to read, just in the hopes of that alone.

Re-Read (11/8/11) After re-reading this book I've upgraded my rating to a 3 from a 2 stars. I am still disappointed in the lack of intimacy between the two chars, but I think I have a better glimpse into the psyche of the two chars. It's still not a favorite, but I've gotten to where it's more of a "like" than an "okay"
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cut & Run.

11/06/2011 page 107
28.0% "2nd Time through and still not in love with it. Hoping that next book is as good as everyone says"

message 1: by L-D (last edited Oct 09, 2011 09:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D Yes - keep reading! I was so frustrated with Ty and Zane in this book too! It's like they are both TOO Alpha male to fit together. And all the fighting...come on boys!