Laurie Garrison 's Reviews > Obsidian Flame

Obsidian Flame by Caris Roane

Jun 17, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own-to-read, paranormal-romance, author-request, requests, favorites
Read from May 04 to 31, 2012

Obsidian Flame is the sexiest Ascension Warrior book yet! This time around Caris Roane delivers a nail biting romance because the heroine Marguerite well, she’ll make you wait to see how it all ends up.

Now that Marguerite has escaped all she wasn’t to do is go have as much sex as she can but she has one problem well you better make that two problems. One is Thorne and the other is the breh-hedden. She takes a long time to come to her senses about things so at times she can be a bit no scratch that, very annoying so beware as you read. I myself really liked how it took Marguerite a while to come to her senses and welcome Thorne as her mate because you just can’t take a person in years of captivity and abuse and expect them to just cling to their lover. No, they would want to be free and Marguerite really does try hard to be that.

Now, let me get to the hottest book yet. Marguerite is very sexually active so you’ll find lots of hot sex scenes in this book so beware if you are one that doesn’t care for that.

I really liked reading more about Endelle and the changes that went about the ongoing war. I cant wait to see what's going to happen next.

I highly recommend this book. I would suggest if you haven’t read this series to start with the first book and read in series order.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidian Flame.

Paula Have to wait until mid June in UK and then it' doesn't look like I can get the Kindle version