Lisarenee's Reviews > Only Time Will Tell

Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer

2038272
Aug 13, 11

Read from August 08 to 10, 2011

Notes: I won this one in the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway.

"Some people standby you in your darkest hour while others walk away; only a select few march towards you and become even closer friends."

Harry Clifton may not have much, but in some ways he's rich. He has great friends and a loving mom. This is the story of his life, from start to what I'm guessing will eventually be his end. You can't help but fall in love with Harry. He's smart, kind, and almost everyone who meets him likes him instantly. This is also a book about lies and how not disclosing some pertinent, although seemingly innocent, information can have a huge impact on someone's life. There are mysteries that will be revealed by the end of the book, like what truly happened to Harry's dad. A war will break out, hearts will be broken, and one life will take on a path that no one could have predicted.

I was hooked not long after picking up the book and couldn't put it down. I actually attempted to read another book, which I really should have read first, but this one kept calling to me. At the end, I was both praising and cursing Archer for the cliffhanger ending. I was left wanting more. The next book cannot come too soon. I gave this one a 5 out of 5 roses. A beautiful story. Thank you.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only Time Will Tell.