AliciaJ's Reviews > Edge of Sight

Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire

Aug 08, 2011

bookshelves: romantic-suspense
Read on August 08, 2011

This is a new series by Roxanne, kind of a spin off from the Bullet Catchers. And for once I am starting a new series with the first book, rather than in the middle of the series. So this is the beginning the Guardian Angelinos and I have to agree with Zach (the hero of our tale) this is kind of a stupid name for a business. But whatever. The energy and tension between all the characters is what kept me glued to the pages, wanting to know what happens next. I love stories about big Italian families, and this one didn't disappoint. Here's the blurb from the back of the book:

"When Samantha Fairchild witnesses a murder in the wine cellar of the restaurant where she works, the Harvard-bound law student becomes the next target of a professional assassin. Desperate for protection the authorities won't provide, Sam seeks help from Vivi Angelino, an investigative reporter who recruits her brother, Zach, to protect Samantha. A Special Forces vet with the scars to prove he's equally fearless and flawed, Zach takes the job, despite the fact that he and Sam once shared a lusty interlude that ended when he left for war and disappeared from her life. Now, as they crack a conspiracy that leads to Boston's darkest corners, Sam and Zach must face their fears, desires, and doubts, before a hired killer gets a second shot..."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Sight.