Yvonne's Reviews > Friday Night Jamie

Friday Night Jamie by Bren Christopher

Aug 08, 11

bookshelves: m-m, m-m-action-suspense
Read in August, 2011

This is a nice mix of a modern style romance & corporate crime that Jamie unwittingly finds himself involved in. Jamie is an accountant & a person who lives by his schedule & Friday nights are his time for club hopping & hooking up, which he promptly does one night with Matt. Jamie is very leery of going beyond that for reasons that are explained throughout the book. In the meantime, there's a side plot of something going wrong at Jamie's work. The story unfolds at a nice pace, but like others have complained about, there is a little too many sex scenes that clutter the story & plot. It's not as excessive as many other books. It's just sometimes interrupts rather than enhances the plot & some of the scenes started to blur. I also found myself getting annoyed with Jamie during the first 30 percent of the book as some of his decisions were totally idiotic. He was a little TSTL which is what gets him further into the mess he finds himself in. His character does improve & he does start acting a little smarter after this, so I was able to enjoy the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friday Night Jamie.