Janeece's Reviews > Timepiece

Timepiece by Myra McEntire

Apr 29, 12

Read from April 27 to 28, 2012

I loved Hourglass and couldn't wait to get my hands on the next one, so when I was able to snag it early I totally jumped at the chance! I loved Kaleb in Hourglass! There is something about a bad boy who you know deep down isn't really bad at all...just trying his best to get through what life has dealt him. Timepiece is all from Kaleb's point of view...and what a view it is!

When we get back to the small town of Ivey Springs, everything is still reeling from what happened with Liam and Micheal's deaths and then the changing of the timelines. Kaleb finds himself wondering if Micheal will make him break his bond with Em, what secrets his dad is keeping from him, and if his mom will ever awaken. Add to that, the fact that rips are becoming more frequent, and now EVERYONE who has an ability can see them...things cann't seem to get much worse...but they will!

Two visits in one night have Kaleb on edge! First Jack is back, and then he watches as Poe sends a message loud and clear...FInd Jack or time will rewind and you won't like the outcome! Kaleb also finds himself falling for Lily, Em's best friend who has just discovered she has powers of her own and the risk that goes with using them.

It was so cool to watch Kaleb go from struggling to solid. To watch him make hard decisions and take responsiblity for the consequences! I loved Kaleb in Hourglass...and now I love him even more! I do have to say the worst part of the book...the ending! The ending is totally KILLER! But I guess good things come to those who wait!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Timepiece.

04/28/2012 page 177

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toshia (new) - added it

Toshia How did you get this book??

Janeece On netgalley.com! You should totally check it out...you can request to read some books way before they are due to come out...you have to review them and stuff. It helps if you have a blog and use goodreads as a review sight too! Check it out!