Jamie's Reviews > Crow Trees

Crow Trees by Claire Favell

Feb 16, 14

bookshelves: books-i-own, e-books, kindle, paranormal-romance, review-copy, review-copy-from-author-publisher, action, urban-fantasy, vampires, ya
Read from January 29 to February 15, 2014

Crows trees is one of those books that you just want to keep reading. It started off a little slow for me but that only lasted for the first couple of chapters. Then it picks up and is really good.

Hope is a human who one night is hit by a car and wakes up in the hospital not able to quite remember what happened. She keeps having visions of a strange man. So when she gets released she decides to retrace her steps the night of the accident. That only leads her to nearly being killed by a crazy vampire Sebastian. He doesn't stop trying to kill Hope after the first failed attempt .

I love when she finally meets the man from her visions, Fen. He is a vampire also who does not disappoint in any way. As the story goes on we learn that there is more to Fen than what we first thought. Fen and Hope have an instant connection. The romantic tension between the two is unmistakable but at the same time it's a clean romance. Then there is Fen's sister, Tatiana. She has a love/hate relationship with everyone it seems. She uses her healing power when Hope gets hurt. Oh and I cannot forget about Fen's brother, Aubin. He is another gorgeous vampire and really nice guy. I almost forgot to mention Hope's roommate, Sadie. I didn't really care for her though.

I really enjoyed the story with all the action and romance. We learn a little bit about Fen's background but I would like to know more. The ending of the book is really good. I am hoping that there is going to be a sequel because I want to read more from these characters. This e-book was provided to me by the author for review. This did not affect my review in any way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crow Trees.

01/29 marked as: currently-reading