Philip's Reviews > The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks

Jun 02, 12

bookshelves: non-fiction
Read in August, 2008

EDIT 6-2-12 The book SAID the media would claim it wasn't really zombies. That it was an isolated attack, drugs, a person with mental health issues, etc... Is it time to prepare?

*edit* I was just looking over the New York Times Bestseller List and found that this book is in the top five for paperback nonfiction. Well, I guess I'm really glad I read it after all.

This book was complete. While it's quick to point out that I'm still not an expert at disposing the undead, I'm well (and I mean WELL) on my way.

This is the kind of book that's good to have out on a coffee table as a conversation starter. I don't recommend reading it the whole way through, unless you're serious about killing the undead or have problems putting down books if you started them. (I fall in the latter category, though the book does make some compelling arguements as to why I should care.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Zombie Survival Guide.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Doug (new)

Doug Your commentary is always hilarious.