Paige's Reviews > How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

Oct 22, 11

bookshelves: i-own, 2011-books, loved-it, nook, multiple-copies
Read from October 21 to 22, 2011 — I own a copy

I bought this book over 2months ago and I cannot believe how long I put off reading it!

From the back the story seems almost simple and cheesy, I mean come on a vampire who needs his tooth put back in? but there is so much more going on than just Roman Draganesti finding a dentist to fix his tooth. As the back says he must get it fixed before the night is over with.

The only dentist who happens to be open happens to be Dr. Shanna Whelan, but that's not the name she goes by. After witnessing a gruesome murder, she's now in witness protection.

When Roman arrives for her help, he discovers she's just been found by Russian men who happen to be working for an old enemy of his. Not only does he need her help, but he feels there's something different about her and takes her under his protection.

Now he just has to keep his secret. But that won't be easy to do when he discovers her mental shield and her ability to make him feel things he hasn't felt in hundreds of years.

Discovering what he is puts Shanna in a tight spot. She knows Roman is a good man, but can she get over her fear of their relationship not working out?

With many obstacles before them, reading Roman and Shanna's story keeps you on your feet with many laughs.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire.

10/21/2011 page 138