Justin's Reviews > Blue is for Nightmares

Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Aug 06, 11

It was such an amazing novel that I really did not want to put it down because I wanted to keep on reading to the end to find out who the stalker was.

Stacey is a wicca who has been having a bed-wetting problem ever since she began to have nightmares about someone trying to kill her best friend and dorm roommate, Drea. When someone starts prank calling their room and leaving creepy notes to Drea, Stacey knows all too well that her dreams are a premonition for a murder...Drea's murder. She, Drea, and all her friends must now try to figure out who the stalker is before someone comes and take Drea away before it is too late.

I really found all the characters to be quite different and very well written. I felt bad for Stacey's little problem because it kept happening because of those nightmares. I will say that I kinda guessed who the stalker/killer was early on but I wasn't completely sure and I was so intrigued to get to the end to figure out of I was right or not...not alot of mystery books have done that for me.

I would definitly recommend this book and series to anyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue is for Nightmares.