Justin Sylvia's Reviews > Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars

Are We There Yet? by Robert Caprio

Aug 06, 2011

liked it

As usual i didn't really know what to expect from a book about road stories from the WWE superstars. But then again...i did sort of have high hopes, considering that i've been a fame of pro wrestling in all its different shapes/forms/storylines. etc since i was younger and in public school. There are definitely some VERY and i do mean very interesting stories in this book to be sure. There are a few like the ones about Big Show that i''d prefer not to know about considering that they had to do with his bathroom rituals. However...on the flip side of that coin i did enjoy some of the camaraderie that is shared when u all work for the same company and you have to be somewhere by a certain day, If i had to say which were my favorite stories, they would definitely be about the "Ribs" or practical jokes pulled on each other...just to keep each other entertained while on the long car trips. If you are a fan of pro wrestling in any shape or form, i would recommend this book to you irregardless.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are We There Yet?.