Jenny's Reviews > Gazing Into the Eternal: Reflections Upon a Deeper Purpose to Living

Gazing Into the Eternal by Belsebuub

Aug 11, 11

bookshelves: spiritual, gnostic, mystic, esoteric, enlightenment

I really enjoyed this book when it first came out about 2 years ago, and now it's awesome to have it in it's new e book format on my phone! It's a really inspiring and helpful book for anyone wanting to explore and understand the deeper meaning and spiritual side of life, in a very practical, down to earth way, as well the book goes into the bigger picture of life and the potential that each person has, which is really inspiring. That's the thing with Belzebuub's teachings and books that has impacted me so much, is understanding and starting to really see and experience the spiritual side of life and potential that one has.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gazing Into the Eternal.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vida I have also liked having it on my phone. Today I actually felt like I needed some inspiration and flipped it open and was blown away by just a few pages...And then I went about my way, really inspired. :)

Jenny (R) Oh my gosh - I thought Vida was responding to my review, and was thinking I really don't remember writing anything about the book on my phone :)

I love the kindle app for iphone - the book shows up nicely & is very easy to read. Good to have for those moments you need a little spiritual boost.

Vida That's funny Jenny R... I am loving iBook. It's so neat I can highlight sections of it that stick out too. Instant quoting! ;)