ZeniaRA's Reviews > Passion

Passion by Lauren Kate

Jan 07, 12

bookshelves: did-not-like-at-all, disappointing
Read in August, 2011

I really would like to give the book more stars, because I loved the first book, but the second didn't impress me, and let me be honest and say that .. well ... this book was .. well ... boring, REALLY slow-paced, and just .. not at all that good.

1. Characters
Luce: Well, what can I say? This girl really annoys me! She is so selfish and ONLY thinks about herself and her precious Daniel, and NOTHING else. And oh man, this girl is so STUPID and naive, I mean .. She doesn't even realize that interfering with her past selves and stuff like that could have dangerous effects on her furture self, and I mean? Which idiot wouldn't know that?
And another thing that really annoys me about her, is that she just trust Bill without second thoughts .. errh? Stupid or WHAT?

Daniel: Boring! And again, he only thinks about HIS LUCE! OMG! Well I like a guy who is in love, but this is just a little too much.

AND there is just too many damn characters in this novel, I can't remember who is who.

2. The plot
Well, where was the plot?
The only thing that happens in this story is Luce who is running through time, and we don't really get an explanation of anything!
She doesn't really figure anything out, or well ... that is how it seemed to me.

So well .. overall I didn't hate it (that's why it get two stars), but there were just sooo many things that bothered me and I got really bored while reading it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passion.