Always's Reviews > Being Nikki

Being Nikki by Meg Cabot

Aug 06, 2011

Read in July, 2011

Because of this book, I need to find out what happens in the next. As a book, it's alright--but as the second book in a series, it's really awesome :)

I recommend this book for all of Meg Cabot's usual readers but sadly, I don't recommend it to those who have yet to read any other of Meg's books. It's not a book that gives the best impression of Cabot's books--not that it's bad. It's quite the opposite. If you're a Meg Cabot newbie I recommend some of the other books she's written--something like Jinx. If you haven't read the first in this series, AIRHEAD, then I don't recommend this book either.

The reason why I couldn't quite give it a perfect score was that it was missing that tiny little spark that would make it, you know, forever a part of my life and heart and would lure me to re-re-re read this book. Sadly, I don't see myself doing that. Don't get me wrong, it had plenty of other sparks in all sorts of places, but it was lacking...something. But hey, it still deserved 4 stars!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Being Nikki.

message 1: by Marshiee (new) - added it

Marshiee Kai This is the first of Meg Cabot books that I read. XD
Yeah it really surprise me because I was expecting something different.