Roumissette's Reviews > Gazing Into the Eternal: Reflections Upon a Deeper Purpose to Living

Gazing Into the Eternal by Belsebuub

Nov 03, 14

bookshelves: astral-projection, spiritual, enlightenment, self-knowledge, inner-peace, must-be-read-in-one-s-lifetime, consciousness
Recommended for: Beginners and Advanced Spiritualists :)
I own a copy

Gazing into the Eternal by Belsebuub beckons you to ponder about life's Big Questions: What are we here for? Is there Life after Death? How can we verify it? What can NDEs teach us? But even more so how to use OBEs and Self-Knowledge to actually embark upon a spiritual journey using every day of our life as a learning ground.

As I was reading and reflecting, I realized more and more that spirituality is to be applied and found in daily life, within each moment and that it is for all of us, anyone of us, to uncover the hidden potential that we have within. And that the use of our time, what we decide to do, how to act or react is incredibly pertinent to spirituality.

This book written in straight-forward language lays simple yet profound wisdom which we can take with us and apply in daily life, making it easy to grasp and understand sometimes very confronting topics, such as the fact that we all have a beginning and end on this Earth, yet it is not philosophical as it goes many steps further to explain how to use our time to develop something immortal within us, which we can take with us at death.

Many parts have profoundly touched my heart and left me with a yearning to discover more about the potential that Belsebuub talks about, and to grow my consciousness day after day.

It's a book that you can pick up at anytime, one that each time you read it again, you discover further insights and learn something new.

Highly, highly recommended - 5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gazing Into the Eternal.

Quotes Roumissette Liked

Belsebuub
“There is far more spiritual potential within than most people realize. The potential is so great that to define it in words would be impossible.”

Belsebuub
“To bring about the new takes not just a development of the old, but a radical leap forward - revolutionary and transforming - and that requires extra factors that were not present before.”

Belsebuub
“To live without love for others is to live in aridity, to be self-serving and fruitless. To live without understanding is to live without sense or purpose. To live without awareness is to live as the deaf, blind and dumb in a world of vibrant light and sound.”

Belsebuub
“The spirit is beyond pleasure and pain; it’s outside them. They are swings of opposites. The spiritual is in the here and now. It’s not pleasure nor is it pain. It is its own substance, its own kind.”