Susan's Reviews > Tryst

Tryst by Elswyth Thane

Aug 14, 11

bookshelves: 2011, did-not-finish

Just couldn't get into this one. Sorry Hannah!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tryst.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Alrighty, Hannah, here it goes!

Hannah Keeping fingers crossed you'll enjoy it!

Susan I read this a long time ago. My favorites of her books, though, are the 7 from the Williamsburg series.

Hannah Susan wrote: "I read this a long time ago. My favorites of her books, though, are the 7 from the Williamsburg series."

When I was looking at other Thane books I saw those. They do sound good. I wonder how easy it would be to find all 7 these days?

Susan I'd check with your library first. After that, I think you can find them on alibris. They are:

Dawn's Early Light
Yankee Stranger
Ever After
The Light Heart
Kissing Kin
This Was Tomorrow
Homing

I bought a couple of them in hardcover at a used book store when I was a teenager, read the others from the library. Then about 10 years ago, I went on ebay and found the others to match the set so I'd have them all :-)

Hannah Susan wrote: "I'd check with your library first. After that, I think you can find them on alibris. They are:

Dawn's Early Light
Yankee Stranger..."

Thank you so much!

Susan I'm always glad to recommend these books to people. They are pretty much at the top of my favorite historicals list.

Hannah Susan wrote: "I'm always glad to recommend these books to people. They are pretty much at the top of my favorite historicals list."

That's what makes GR such a wonderful site. I can't believe how many books I've been introduced to that I would not have known about but for this place.

Hannah Any better, Susan? Or did I just completely lose my book cred with you - lol!

Susan There are 2 Susans here, LOL.

Hannah Susan wrote: "There are 2 Susans here, LOL."

Oops, you're right.
I mean Susan-with-the-red-Dorothy-slippers :D

message 12: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan Hi: Sorry, but I gave up with the book. :(

Can't win them all, I guess!

Hannah Susan wrote: "Hi: Sorry, but I gave up with the book. :(

Can't win them all, I guess!"

No problem. Glad it was only a library book. Thanks for trying it!