C.A. Kunz's Reviews > SNAP: The World Unfolds

SNAP by Michele Drier

Aug 05, 11

Read in August, 2011

I (Carol of author duo C.A. Kunz) have to say Snap was quite an enjoyable read. Michele Drier introduces the reader to the world of a business Snap, which is a magazine that is owned by a very mysterious Baron. The female protagonist is introduced in chapter one. Maxmilla Gwenoch has been hired for Snap in an important position and quickly sees things are a little strange at her new work place. From the beginning you realize that there are more than just humans in this story. I won’t get into what exactly because I don’t to give things away. Let me just say that it was right up my alley in terms of genre I love to read. I really enjoyed Maxie’s travels, her strange little meetings, and the colorful characters she meets along the way. Maxie’s life is turned upside down and her usual calm and efficient world is shaken up like never before. Also included is a love interest which I hope will continue in the next book. I will be waiting patiently until that day. Thank you Michele for a good read! I can now officially say that I have another author I will be following in the future.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read SNAP.