Rebecca's Reviews > Night Journey

Night Journey by Goldie Browning

Sep 24, 11

Read from August 04 to September 24, 2011

Night Journey was amazing. It is incredibly engrossing and I found myself on the edge of my seat for a lot of the book.
After reading the summary/description for Night Journey I was a tad surprised by the actual layout of the book. I personally, had thought the book would be a brief part with Emma having her accident and then the rest of the book would be a back and forth between the past and present. That, however, is not the case, the first part sets up the story of Zan and Emma and it just gets you to appreciate them and you really see how they are perfect for each other and it’s really good because it gets you on the side where you don’t want Emma and Zan to be separated from each other.
The second part, sets up Ivy and Harry and their relationship and you just really feel for them. I really loved the set up of the story because I got to know and sympathise with all of the characters and I truly loved all of them.
The final part was tying everything together, and it was the most terrifying and nail-biting experience ever. I was sitting on the edge of my seat, tearing through the pages hoping like mad that everything would turn out for the best.
I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with this book. It has everything, action, plot twists and ghosts. My goodness some of those ghosts were so creepy! And the plot twists, it was so amazing to see where everything went and how it turned out. I loved every minute of it.
Night Journey is one of those books that are so amazing you just have to read it for yourself to find out. It was incredibly well written and well researched, you really feel for all the characters and everything ties up neatly in the end. I adored every part of this book and it’s definitely a book I’m going to be recommending to everyone!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Journey.

08/25/2011 page 145

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Goldie Browning Rebecca, thank you so much for your wonderful review! I found it today and it made me so happy. I'm so glad you liked Night Journey and I'm thrilled to have it read and appreciated as far away as New Zealand. Thanks so much!