Jane Stewart's Reviews > Table For Four

Table For Four by Diana Hunter

Aug 04, 11

bookshelves: erotic-contemporary-romance, 5-star-erotic-romance
Read in August, 2011

Oh my! Oh wow! Hot and breathless!

STORY BRIEF:
David and Lissa are married and very much in love, but they are mismatched sexually. He’s a warm, sharing, loving vanilla-sex type of guy. Lissa wants bondage and pain. Richard and Adora are also married and in love with each other. The two couples accidentally meet at a restaurant, and find that they are attracted to each other.

REVIEWER’S OPINION:
What a wonderful talent! Well done sensuality and sexuality. At one point, I stopped, sighed and thought about David being so loving and sensual. Later there was a scene with David massaging her shoulders that had me melting. And then there was the wickedly wild sex with Richard which included a lot of bondage and pain. As I took a break from this book to do something else, I was panting, grinning and chuckling because I was so affected.

I read the paperback version of the book which I understand is the same as the Kindle version.

DATA:
Story length: 163 pages. Sexual language: strong/erotic with rear door activity. Number of sex scenes: 19. Length of sex scenes: 1 to 9 pages. Total number of sex scene pages: 61. Setting: current day unspecified location. Copyright: 2004. Genre: erotic contemporary romance.

OTHER BOOKS:
To date, I’ve read the following Diana Hunter books.
Novels:
5 stars. Table for Four. Copyrt 2004.
4 stars. Secret Submission. Copyrt 2004.
4 stars. Cabin Fever. Copyrt 2005.
5 stars. Love and Learn (3 stories by Diana Hunter). Copyrt 2007.

Anthologies which include other authors:
4 stars. Diamond in the Snow (in anthology Diamond Studs). Copyrt 2005.
4 stars. A Devil in Winter (in anthology Winter Studs). Copyrt 2006.
3 stars. Writers Unblocked (in anthology Ellora’s Cavemen Tales From The Temple III). Copyrt 2004. I gave 4 stars to the anthology.
3 stars. Stitches in Time (in anthology Irish Enchantment). Copyrt 2004.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Table For Four.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline I typically don't like "swinging" stories but you've made this one sound good. I might get brave enough to give it a try. Great review as always.

Jane Stewart LOL. Thanks Jacqueline. I'll be thinking of you :-)