Amanda-lynn's Reviews > Vision in White

Vision in White by Nora Roberts

Aug 04, 11

Read in November, 2010

Vision in White by Nora Roberts is a compelling novel. It is a novel about friendship and how nothing can come between the bond these four girls have. We follow their journey as adults, their jobs, their friendships and love life. This novel is a page turning adventure. This is the first installment of a four book series. In this novel we learn about these girls. Who they are as individuals and who they are as friends. We learn that they work together and how they put there skills together to create this dream business. They are four completely different people from different backgrounds but that never stopped them from joining together as an unbreakable quartet even from a young age and it won`t stop them now. The reader can find that they can relate to many emotions and events in this novel. Nora Roberts is an incredible novelist. This is a great novel to read outside on a sunny day or inside on a rainy day. Vision in White is worth every second spent. It`ll be hard to not pick up the second book in the installment after this one is completed. Nora Robert as created a top quality series with the Bride Quartet series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vision in White.