Cassandra Kay Silva's Reviews > Just Six Numbers: The Deep Forces That Shape the Universe

Just Six Numbers by Martin J. Rees

Aug 19, 11

bookshelves: science
Read in August, 2011

I gobbled this one up in a heartbeat. Brilliant, wonderful, insightful. I loved it. I plan on reading it again before taking it back to the library. Maybe I will get a copy for the house too. I don't have anything to add to what the author said. Bravo and thank you for letting the reader make his own conclusion or choose not to make any at that point. I was worried there for a bit that he was going to pounce an agenda on me. Nope. It looks like the author is just genuinely interested in as he calls them the "Deep Forces That Shape the Universe" and dang it I am too. I am very interested and was very pleased with this presentation. This is a book that will be deliciously satisfying but leave you pondering and doing a lot of internal dialogue on the matter. Its worth having this discussion with yourself and I feel the author has done just that and let you in on his musings. I will absolutely be picking up another one by Rees, I was very pleased.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just Six Numbers.