Amy's Reviews > Classic Elite Quick Knits: 100 Fabulous Patterns for Wraps, Socks, Hats, and More

Classic Elite Quick Knits by Classic Elite

Aug 03, 11

Read in July, 2011

I felt like I was in a candy store as I flipped through the pages of this book. I love the patterns in here. They offer a lot of different ones to choose from and most of the projects are small and simple. I've seen a lot of other books claiming to contain "weekend knits" but most of these truly are weekend knits. You'll find plenty of fun hats and gloves in here and none of the projects require much yarn, so there's plenty of inspiration in here for anyone who has a random skein lying around that they want to try. I know a few books like Designer One Skein Wonders are kicking around knitting stores (and my own bookshelves). Those books are terrific, but some of the patterns are a bit outre. Quick Knits is a good book to go to for that basic beret or cute sock pattern that you think should be really easy to find but keeps evading you on Ravelry and Knitty.com.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Classic Elite Quick Knits.