Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥'s Reviews > The Prize

The Prize by Julie Garwood

Sep 09, 11

bookshelves: keepers, historical-romance, scottish-highland, medieval, hot-warrior
Read from August 03 to 07, 2011

The best, delightful medieval romance. I really enjoyed it.
I love how the characters developed with so much love.
A must read if you want to get the best of Julie Garwood.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prize.

08/06/2011 page 122
30.0% "This year fasting month is a bit too tired and hectic to enjoy reading. I think I manage to read 1 book in August."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Carolyn One of my very favorite Julie Garwood books! If you haven't read "Ransom" yet, you shouldn't miss that one! :)

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Carolyn, I loved Ransom. They deserved 10 star rating. Julie's historial romance are not to be miss. I haven't try her contemporary, afraid I won't like it. I wish Julie continue writing historical.

message 3: by Karen (new) - added it

Karen I just adore Julie Garwood's historicals....The Wedding is one of my all-time favourites and one that I have re-read over the years.

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ I liked all of her historicals ♥♥♥

Darcie Mae I think my favorite of her historicals is "honors spendor" ;)

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Will read the title soon :-)

Carolyn Nisha Mslvoe wrote: "Carolyn, I loved Ransom. They deserved 10 star rating. Julie's historial romance are not to be miss. I haven't try her contemporary, afraid I won't like it. I wish Julie continue writing historical."

I have read all of her contemporaries because they are Julie's. However, I wouldn't purchase one. I get them out of our library. They are not "keepers" like her historicals. I, too, wish she would go back to writing historicals. I feel that is where her true gift lies. I know I'm not alone in that wish. :)

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Give me 5 babe! I already download Garwood's contemporary romance in my Nook. It will take a longggg time for me to read ;-)

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick YES! I loved this story!

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Checkmate ;-))

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick OMG! YES! I LOVED that part. I squealed and laughed out loud! Just thinking bout it has me grinning from ear to ear!

Leona I love Julie Garwood Historical Romance Novels, and The Prize was terrific. I also suggest Saving Grace and Prince Charming....two of my all-time favorites of this author!

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ Her books are Keeper!