Rebekah's Reviews > Dinner with a Perfect Stranger: An Invitation Worth Considering

Dinner with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory

Dec 10, 14

I liked this book because it catches the today life of many who were raised Christian or who are currently Christian and have slipped slowly away from walking with God.

I also find that it is very encouraging in showing that God always wants to be there for you but you have to choose to except his invitation.

Life seems so complicated and yet Christ shows that truly if you seek him and take refuge in his strength then you can get through anything. He's always there for you... you just have to call on Him and make a decision to always have him with you.

I also like how this book went into differences of some religions and making sure the reader knows that Christianity isn't a religion but it's a relationship with Christ and walking with Him through the good and the bad times in life. This is a short good eye opening book.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dinner with a Perfect Stranger.