J'aime's Reviews > Navin's Master

Navin's Master by Jade Buchanan

2200613
Aug 11, 11

bookshelves: paranormal, romance, science-fiction, m-m
Read in September, 2007

The final entry in the Felidae series (though a spin-off series will soon be released) comes very close to eclipsing V2 as my favorite. I definitely have a soft spot for strong dominant males mating with more vulnerable partners. And that is the case here.

Navin has been in danger from his brother's rival since Rajiv left their world. He needs a protector fast. He searches out one of the most powerful Tigers, Isha. Isha is standoffish with Navin at first. But, he needs him. A female tiger has given birth Isha's daughter and left the cubr with Isha. She needs a caretakerr. Navin can fill that role, and warm Isha's bed. But, Navin desires more from Isha. Can he win Isha's love?

Navin is vulnerable, but by no means weak. He's smart, and knows what he wants. He isn't afraid to stand up to Isha, and his efforts to win Isha's love are touching. This is a romance so well all get what we want in the end, but there are a few surprises along the path to that happy ending. Wonderful conclusion to the series.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Navin's Master.