Donna McBroom-Theriot's Reviews > Twenty-Five Years Ago Today

Twenty-Five Years Ago Today by Stacy Juba

Aug 03, 11

First off, I have to say I absolutely loved this book. I cannot remember how long it has been since I have read a book where the ending and the “who dun it” remained a mystery to me. I am very good at predicting the ending of books after reading the first chapter, but this book was written so well, that I was caught by surprise – and you will be too.

I enjoyed the way each new chapter led with an event that happened twenty-five years before. We all have a curiosity about the past and I found this tidbit intriguing.

The book is about a unsolved murder of a young woman that happened in “small-town” America. A young “wanna be” reporter, suffering from guilt over her cousin’s death makes the decision to purge her own life of guilt by helping another family find peace.

The decision causes chaos and tears families apart. There are many characters in this book, but instead of being mind boggling, it adds to the suspense. The book has love, intrigue, and lots of mystery.

Don’t miss this page turner! It’s a must read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twenty-Five Years Ago Today.