Jacqueline's Reviews > Generational Sins

Generational Sins by Samantha Blair

This book was okay. I never really bought David as a Dom. He came across almost totally beta to me. This wasn't really a romance as it wasn't about these two people falling in love but rather about David dealing with his brutally abusive father, his abused mother and his own messed up upbringing. He needed to learn to be a Dom because he was in a relationship with an experienced Sub. I had the feeling however that if he had fallen in a love with a vanilla sex loving woman he would have changed to be what she needed. I got the feeling that his need to spank and be dominating in the bedroom was totally learned behavior and not something that truly came from within himself. The story was interesting but not so much that I didn't put it down for 4 days and read other things. The way the story was told half in the past and half in the present was distracting. Just FYI, not a book to read for hot sex scenes because there wasn't much along those lines.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Generational Sins.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Hum... I have this book on my TBR list. I rememeber Taryn reading this book and not really liking it much either. I think I won't waste my time. Thanks for the honest review.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Good review, Jacqueline!
Well, I'm sorry to butt in...Kristen, just FYI Taryn rated it with 4 stars. :)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) Huh. For some reason I thought she rated it lower. My bad. Still, I'll have to think about this one. I have a huge list of TBR books I know everyone loves, so I'll be reading those first anyway. Thanks Baba.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Kristen wrote: "Huh. For some reason I thought she rated it lower. My bad. Still, I'll have to think about this one. I have a huge list of TBR books I know everyone loves, so I'll be reading those first anyway. Th..."

You're welcome, Kristen. :)

Jacqueline Some people seemed to have a much different take on it than I did. Each his own. :-)