Anas Attic Book Blog's Reviews > Lover Unleashed

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Aug 04, 11

bookshelves: favorites, auto-buy-author
Read from August 02 to 04, 2011

I tried to resist, I really did. I don't feel like we should EVER have to pay $15 for an e-book, even from one of my favorite authors, but after re-reading John Matthew's book, I needed more! Unfortunately for me, there was no more of John and Xhex, I would have liked for them to have shown up more in this book, but Vischous, my favorite brother, made up for it!!!

First, Payne and Manny--I love Manny. Payne's character wasn't quite fleshed out enough. She was way tougher on the "other side". But still, I liked their story. I knew something was up as soon as Manny started releasing "dark spices".....nuff said.

Loved V & Butch--glad they didn't go "there" though.

LOVED less of Lash and the Lessors, and the new Band of Brothers brought a new conflict to the mix.

Ugh--Saxton---why the hell are you still in Wrath's home? You are NOT a brother, you are NOT hurt, you are NOT mated. Leave! You skeeve me out.

Veck??? I like him, but don't understand why the story is here. And Jose? I hope he doesn't give up his Butch search.

I loved this book and couldn't put it down. I don't want to wait a year for the next!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unleashed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jacque Have you read Jeaniene Frost's night huntress series? It is a good in between Brotherhood book series to read. If you decide to try let me know. There is a certain order to read them in!

Anas Attic  Book Blog Are you kidding??? That is by far, my #1 series--my hands down favorite ever!!!!

Jacque I just stumbled across it while waiting for Ward's new one. I read all 7 in a week! I just got done with the Stephanie Plum series, and now looking for something new til Frost's new one comes out this month.