Maria's Reviews > Dream Dark

Dream Dark by Kami Garcia

Feb 08, 12

bookshelves: best-ya-series, ya
Read from January 18 to 19, 2012

I didn't like Dream Dark.

*****

Dream Dark is not necessary. I mean, Garcia & Stohl could've incorporated Link's story piece by piece in the succeeding books. Still, reading it brings me back to the dark and eerie Caster World. Is it essential to read it before Beautiful Chaos? I think that's a NO.

I like Link, I even like him more than Ethan, but Link's character was not highlighted that much, considering this e-novella is about him.

You can skip reading Dream Dark. It gives you nothing than what you already know about the Caster Chronicle Series (well, if you read books 1 & 2, that is).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream Dark.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) If I hadn't gotten this free I'd think it was a rip-off. :(

Maria Janus Vielle wrote: "If I hadn't gotten this free I'd think it was a rip-off. :("

Too bad for me, then. I bought this at Kobo for $1.99, i think. LOL

Janus Vielle (The Blair Book Project) Maria wrote:"Too bad for me, then. I bought this at Kobo for $1.99, i think. LOL"

Oh man! hahaha!

Maria my sentiments exactly when i finished the ebook. hehehe

Kwesi 章英狮 Maria, pwede pa share? Any format kahit yung pang kindle pa.

Maria eh, sa Kobo ko binili to eh. basahin mo na lang sa ipad ko sa sat, saglit lang naman to. :)

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha. Next time na lang, di ko pa naman nababasa ang book 1 and 2. Haha. tapusin ko muna yun.