Kristen's Reviews > Break

Break by Hannah Moskowitz

F 50x66
Aug 07, 2011

Read on August 02, 2011

Hannah Moskowitz is definitely one of my favorite authors. I loved Invincible Summer and I loved Gone, Gone, Gone so it is only expected that I would love Break. As expected, I really loved Break.

There is nothing negative I could say about this book. What's not to love? It was absolutely incredible. I read this book in one sitting. To put this in perspective, I have the attention span of 3 year old and can easily get distracted by anything around me so rarely do I read books in one sitting.

I don't know how it is possible to not to be at least slightly intrigued with a main idea such as wanting to break all the bones in your body. I loved each of the characters in this book. The characters were all very relatable and I commend her on that.

The book is very fast paced and very intense and Hannah is a brilliant writer. You really will not be able to put it down. I definitely recommend this book!

Oh and by request, I'm mentioning Hannah's hair and not including anything about her age. She has a fucking cool haircut. I can't believe someone with such cool hair wrote this book. You should probably be a little jealous of her haircut.

Now go read the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Break.

08/02/2011 page 65