Christie's Reviews > Soul Song

May 03, 10

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, liu-dirkandsteele, shape-shifter, 2008-read
Recommended for: pnr lovers
Read in April, 2008, read count: 1

I liked this story until the very end where it took a rather violent turn that I didn't care for. The extra characters who keep reappearring in the Dirk & Steele stories are fun to read about and help keep you interested in reading more about D&S.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soul Song.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 4: by Kathrynn (new)

Kathrynn Hi Christie, are you aware that you are not reading this series in order?

Just checking...

Kathrynn

Christie Yes, I'm aware. I'm borrowing them from the library and read them as they come in.
How are you doing and what book are you currently reading?

message 2: by Kathrynn (new)

Kathrynn I have missed talking with you! Know you are busy and Internet service is a problem for you.

Doing well. You?

Right now I'm into Edge of Fear by Cherry Adair. It's book #9 in her T-FLAC series. Enjoying it! And I'm reading them in order. I have one more (Book #10) of the series to read and I'll have read them all.

I picked up and read book #11 and liked it. Auntee gave me the reading order (it's posted in the series group now as well as the romantic suspense group).

I picked up Kresley Cole's new book today while out. I can't wait to start on it and will be reading it next.

Have you read any of Ms. Cole's Immortal's After Dark Series?

Are you traveling a lot?

Christie I missed you too! Working on th internet situation and hope to have a wireless connection soon.
I own a couple of Cherry Adair's books and Edge of Fear is one of them. I thought once I got the other Edge book that I would read them, but now I'll have to find that list and readthem in order.
No I have not read any of Ms. Cole's Immortal series. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there.
I seem to be in a strange literary place, switching back and forth between juvenile adventure and romantica/erotica. Although both genres keep me on my toes, one guessing the next plot twist and the other devising ways to keep the kids busy so that my husband and I can be busy.
As for the traveling, only as far as Chicago over Spring Break with my step-daughter, after we stopped to see Dad in St. Joeseph, MI; where he was working out of town. We, rather I got lost driving in Chicago trying to find some consignment shops/second-hand stores hoping to find that great bargain. Steph found a fabulous top, but I didn't have any luck 'til we hit the T.J. Maxx in Benton Harbor.
Have you been traveling? I'm looking forward to some uninterrupted sewing time this summer, and maybe setting up one of my looms and trying my hand at weaving, but definitely working through my very large to read file and the unread stack of books I own.
Talk to you soon.